Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm about to be a college graduate!

Tomorrow I will graduate from Penn State University! It's been a long road filled with challenges and excitement and I am so proud that I will be able to call myself a Penn State Alumni


Here is a picture of my graduation cap, dedicated to the adventure I am about to start at Disney. The quote is a line from the fireworks spectacular "Wishes" at the Magic Kingdom. I felt it was very fitting as doing Guest Relations has been a dream of mine since I did my first College Program in 2010.

I'm excited to start this new journey and I can't wait to see where it takes me!

4 comments:

  1. love love love your hat!!! Wishes is my biggest Disney obsession!!! Love your blog too! Look forward to watching your dreams come true!! Lots of Pixie Dust coming your way!

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you are enjoying my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is doing the Disney College Program right now and even extended her program because she just loved it so much. I am graduating on the 18th with my Masters and would love to do this to my cap. How did you do it, if you don't mind my asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I had a friend paint mine for me. She just used regular acrylic paint you would find at any craft store, or probably Walmart. She did say that the paint spread a little bit on the fabric so you need to be cautious when painting the smaller details!

      Delete