Tuesday, May 28, 2013

20 Days

I have 20 days until I leave for FL! A few days ago I got a call from the training team at Animal Kingdom welcoming me to the team and explaining some of the training process. I'll be leaving for FL on Sunday June 16th and taking my car on the Autotrain. Once I'm in FL I will have 2 days to get settled (and hopefully buy furniture) before my check in at casting on June 19th.

I've already met a few people on the Facebook group who will be working with me at Animal Kingdom and my friend Nick who will be at Magic Kingdom and I have planned a Guest Relations meet up the night before check in for everyone to try to get to meet each other. Even if no one goes Nick and I will just have a good time on our own!

The woman from the training team told me I would start training at Disney University on June 23rd and that training would last until July 7th! That's a lot of training!

I'm starting to get nervous/anxious about all of this. I'm really excited about the job and actually not nervous about that at all. GR is something I have wanted to do for a really long time and I know Disney will train me to handle any situation. I'm not nervous about the actual moving there part, but more of the getting settled, meeting my roommates, finding furniture (Hello air mattress).

I'm trying to pack, but going through all the stuff I have is really daunting....

No comments:

Post a Comment