Thursday, March 14, 2013

Goodbye Copywriting!

I went NLIC for the Yellow Shoes Associate Copywriter Internship today.  I'm not surprised because I didn't feel that I was as strong as a candidate for that one as others. 

Here is the list of what I applied for and my current standing:

Alumni Only: - In Progress
Guest Relations
Park Event Operations Assistant
Cast Activities, Events and Recognition.
Guest Correspondence
EPCOT Project Support

Regular PIs:
Catering and Convention Services NLIC
Disney Fairytale Weddings - In Progress
Recruitment Marketing Graphic Design Internship NLIC
Distribution Marketing Services Graphic Design Internship- In Progress
Disney Institute Graphic Design Internship- In Progress
Graphic Design - Communications Internship - Submission Stage
Yellow Shoes Associate Art Director/Graphic Design Internship- In Progress
Yellow Shoes Associate Copywriter Internship - NLIC

Management Internship - Lodging NLIC

1 comment: