Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ATS Training

For the past two days I have been at Disney University learning the ATS or Automated Ticketing System. This is the current system that Disney uses to sell its seemingly endless combinations of tickets. The class had a lot of information as well as what will be happening in the future with the new RF tickets and MagicBands.

We learned how to sell tickets, upgrade tickets, reissue lost tickets and a number of other functions. I thought the class was actually pretty easy and straightforward. I felt like the system was relatively user friendly. I'm sure there will be things I have forgotten but once I start training in my area and get more practice I am sure I will have no problems.

Tommorrow is my first day of On the Job Training at DAK and I get to wear The Plaid for the first time! I have training from 7am to 3:30pm and later on in the day I have plans to go to Studios to see the 4th of July fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment