Monday, February 11, 2013

Disney College Program Interview: COMPLETE

Today I had my interview for the College Program. My interviewer's name was Jenny. She was very nice, but also very professional. She didn't really offer me much feedback for my answers so that has left me feeling a little uneasy, but I do feel confident in the answers I gave.

First she asked me some basic questions about my age, being enrolled in school, and confirming that I wanted Fall Advantage at WDW. Then she moved onto these questions:

Why do you want to return to do a Disney College Program?
How do you deal with doing a repettiive task?
Do you prefer a slow pace or fast paced work environment?
How has your other work experience prepared you for the roles you chose?
Do you prefer to work indoors or outdoors?
What do you think makes good teamwork?
Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult Guest or customer?

Next she went over the roles I had expressed interest in. When I answered the question about working indoors I told her it was because I had a medical condition and could not work in the heat for long periods of time. I told her that I chose roles that I felt would best accommodate me. She suggested removing Attractions and Recreation from my consideration because of this.

What are your top 3 roles? (Concierge, Hospitality, BBB)
Why are you interested in conceirge?
What do you expect as a guest staying in one of our resorts?
Do you have experience with hair or makeup?


And before I knew it, it was all over. It was only 17 minutes total. Now the hard part is to just wait and see what happens. I really hope I am accepted since this is my back up plan for a Professional Internship.

Now to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment