Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I scheduled my phone interview!

Yesterday I recieved an email inviting me to schedule a phone interview for my Alumni Only Positions! I have it scheduled for this Friday at 5:15 PM.  I picked this time because I'm done with class at 2:30 and hopefully that will give me enough time to unwind and relax a little before the interview. (Yeah right haha)

I'm still confused because other people are saying the interview is for all the PI's you applied for, but others are saying it is only for the Alumni Positions. I have not applied yet for the regular PI's I want because I am waiting on some letters of recommendation, so should I tell the interviewer this? I guess I will ask at the beginning of the interview which positions this will be used for.

Ahh, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that it's for the alumni only. I applied for several non-alumni positions and most of those are still "in progress" on my dashboard and the alumni one is the only one in the interview stage. I hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I'm back. I just had my interview. I thought it would be only for the alumni positions but she asked me questions about both. She asked my top 3 alumni only and my top 3 non alumni only.

    ReplyDelete