Sunday, February 17, 2013

No Management Internship for Me...

I'm very upset right now, as I am no longer in consideration for the Lodging Management Internship.


I am not sure why I am not being considered. I have years of leadership experience through student government organizations and have a leadership role in my current job.  I provided a cover letter and two letters of recommendation for this position as well.  I worked Front Desk on my CP too.


I'm upset because I felt that I was really well qualified for this position. I mean I feel I am qualified for all the ones I applied for, but I felt I would be an excellent candidate for this MI. I didn't think I was going to get it, but I thought I would at least make it to the first round of interviews.

On the plus side, I am still in consideration for the other PI's I applied for and for the College Program. If one of those pans out, I can apply for another management position next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment