Monday, February 25, 2013

2 weeks today!

Today I have been waiting 2 weeks since my phone interview for the CP. They say you need to wait 2-3 weeks, but many people have already been accepted or pended who have interviewed after me.  Now I know just because I haven't been pended, doesn't mean I still can't be. But I hope it means I will be accepted.

So I am just sitting here waiting and I know that I will still be waiting for a long time to hear back about Professional internships as well. So I am just trying to patient until I hear something.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you said this because I recieved a "Thank You" e-mail today and it felt like my dreams were crushed. I mean, I feel like I would've felt better for being pended, but then again it's nice knowing that I was a yes or no.

    It stings when I think about the answer being a no, but I'd rather be more excited over a yes rather than devastated when it's a no.

    ReplyDelete